Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Think through mahabrata

1. well drauna test his students skills to thier knowledge of weaponary, also are having them shoot some birds heads off I think and also i think that Arjuna cheated or its that its just that he knew the most about weaponary thats why he probaly won. And i guess that drona must of gave him an present for winning what he had made up.

3. Also i think that Arjuna is
Brave
tough
confidence
keeps on going to the end and etc.

4. well he is an great teacher to me cause he teaches everyone fair and also good also make test just right not difficult and not to easy just right and treats everyone with repect.

5. to teach people to be on top of everyone is not everythink.

6. well he reminds me of my football coach always make sure i got done and always is pushing me to the limit and i use to think that he was trying to hurt me but in the end it all showed i was an great football player and started defensive tackle and wasw even way stronger at the end of the season.

7. yes I think that this lesson is true.

No comments: