Thursday, January 25, 2007

Writing Option #2 Bestest Teacher

Well let me tell you about my favoritist teacher to me that i ever had in my life to me is Mr.Grimes at booker middle cause to me he had teach me world history in simple way that i loved to be teached in and also made it seem like that his class was the best to be teached world history in cause he will just tell us where to find things at and just let us go and look it up and to make us get good at it well some times he would ust scramble the stuff up so that it was hard to find and also to make us to get even more out of that well he would even assign us well projets that we have to do with other people and have to be done in like an week or so that we can get to know everyone in the class and made us get in different groups so that he would know that we are gettting to know each other and also that is why i think he is the bestest teacher i had in my whole life and there is no offense mrs.postell cause you are one of my favorite teachers also.

No comments: